Rona is a one stop source for building maintenance supplies, from roof to basements. Rona specializes in kitchen & bathroom renovations that include installation. PLUS, windows, doors and all maintenance products!
- Access to over 40 thousand in store products, suppliers and manufacturers at convenient locations
- Direct shipping to their co-op whether purchasing at a Rona store or online
- Contractor privileges such as tool and weekly pro specials sent by email
In-store quoting for any materials needed at your co-op
- A dedicated co-op account manager to oversee your account and resolve problems that may arise
- Access to Rona’s Install Department for any installation your co-op may need, complete with Rona guarantee (this includes windows)
- All in-store payment options and project financing options available to member co-ops
A Co-op Cost Cutters discount of 3% to 8% on all in-store products!
City Reporter by Noratek
Noratek Solutions has developed a housing unit and building inspection software called CityReporter. This tool helps manage maintenance and repair of units and overall grounds more efficiently.
CityReporter unit inspection software with new content specifically for inspecting co-op units
- Mobile and PC based inspection software package that provides an efficient and accurate inspection process
- Documents and tracks every concern and completed repair with photographs
- Copies of inspection results can be automatically emailed to occupants, managers and maintenance staff
- Automated reminders help you manage outstanding repairs, inspections and upcoming workload
- Access to an extensive and detailed reporting and full unit history with just a click of your mouse
- FREE Live Demo of the software
- A Co-op Cost Cutters discount on purchase and renewal
John Ortynsky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 866 264-2236
Co-operative Webs specializes in building websites for co-ops and federations across Canada. The owner has been a co-op member for over 10 years and brings his vast experience and knowledge to co-ops in building their online presence.
Co-operative Webs brings co-ops and the internet together!
We know Co-ops!
RENTCHECK is Canada’s industry leader in tenancy reporting and offers co-ops a saving of up to 77% over other providers for Rental History and Credit Reports. They have served co-op and non-profit housing communities for more than 15 years, helping to select responsible members and locate those who leave owing arrears.
STANDARD REPORT PACKAGE | $13.50
- Rental History Report includes:
records of good payment and/or default for housing charges and utilities; compliance or violation of member agreements; illegal property use charges, etc.
- Credit Report (English or French, from TransUnion and Equifax) includes:
detailed financial information, such as banking records, consumer loans, credit cards, mortgages, bankruptcies, collections, etc.
- Credit Scoring is available for an additional $3.00
Prices subject to change without notice.
NewViews for Non-Profit Housing was specifically developed for co-ops and non-profit housing providers. It can do much more than accounting. It is a cost effective, versatile, flexible management tool.
- calculate & track subsidy
- track move-ins & move-outs
- track & manage maintenance workorders
- process and track monthly housing charges in minutes & easily make adjustments as needed
- track last month & security deposits
- automatically calculate tax rebates
- generate arrears reports on demand
- provide customizable reports to meet changing by-laws, legislation and board requirements
- generate form letters…and more!
NewViews has been serving the co-op housing sector for over 25 years!
- no additional modules to purchase & no monthly fees
- its own cloud service means no need for outside storage of NV data
- safe and secure access from anywhere at any time
- a single program for financial & other co-op management needs
- a Co-op Cost Cutters discount makes this program extra affordable
Kirk Lyn at 1 800 267-7243 extension 427 or email@example.com
HD Supply is a one-stop source for building maintenance:
- plumbing, electrical & HVAC supplies
- energy efficient lighting
- aging in place products
- green cleaning supplies
- tools & hardware
- seasonal supplies
- appliance repair parts
- Smart Burner (prevents cooking fires with no installation required
- wholesale prices plus an additional program discount on all catalogue items — this deal is not available at Home Depot stores
- an automatic $2,000 line of credit
- convenient ordering (order from the catalogue by phone, fax, or online)
- delivery to your co-op door
- a no-hassle return policy
- local reps who can help source products
Super Savings with a pre-approved line of credit of $2,000.
To set up your account, get a catalogue or place an order, call 1 800 782-0557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand & Toy
Grand & Toy is a leading provider of workplace products and solutions serving Canadian businesses over 130 years. Grand & Toy provides workplace innovations that enable their offices to work more efficiently.
- program discounts on catalogue prices
- easy ordering by e-mail, phone and online
- free next-business-day delivery in all major cities
- hassle-free return policy
- knowledgeable and courteous service from helpful representatives
- a program discount on office furniture
- special pricing on paper, toner & cartridges
Lowest price on paper and office supplies!
To get a catalogue or set up an account, contact Jeremy Pletcher at:
1 866 391-8111, then press 1 or
To place an order: 1 866 391-8111, press 1, then press 1 again
Dulux Paints is a global leading brand of premium quality paint, with innovative products which range from no-odour paints to products that cover nicotine stains, graffitti and more.
- exclusive program savings
- an account designed to work for your co-op
- a representative from Dulux Paints that works with you to ensure you have the most current information on paint and other related products
- free delivery with orders of 5 gallons or more
Save up to 40% on:
- interior/exterior paints and coatings
- no & low odour paints (Zero VOC)
- specialty products for kitchens and bathrooms
- supplies and equipment
Martin Wolf at 1 800 387-7311 extension 1 or email@example.com
For over 70 years, Coinamatic has been the leading provider of laundry equipment in Canada for multi residential housing. Coinamatic offers premium coin and card operated machines with lease, rent or purchase options. Whether you have a 400 unit high rise or a 40 unit walk up, Coinamatic has something to fit your needs.
- state of the art energy efficient laundry equipment with user friendly controls
- coin and card operated payment systems
- purchase, rent and revenue share options
- free vandalism protection with revenue share option
- outstanding service
- free delivery & installation and removal of old equipment
- 24/7 live voice contact centre
- bulk purchase rates
- free consultation and support to improve your laundry facilities
- 100% of revenue collected for the first 6 months on the shared revenue program
- 6 months free rent on the rental plan
Karri-Lee Grant at 1 800 361-2646, ext 2655 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Up is a non-profit social enterprise that works in co-operative housing to reduce water and energy consumption and generate significant financial savings. In addition, the organization provides training and employment in the trades to people from disadvantaged communities.
- installation of 3 litre toilets, low-flow showerheads and faucet aerators
- average annual savings per unit of $149.38
- payback between 1 – 3 years
- option to pay nothing upfront – pay over time through water savings
- the most efficient toilet in Canada – technology that represents a 50% improvement on existing high efficiency toilets
- water efficient retrofits for co-ops
- free water audit available to all co-ops to project your savings
- guaranteed, all-inclusive low price for member co-ops
Neda Siddig at email@example.com