Water Matrix is Canada’s leader in water conservation for multi-family properties. We work with Coop housing providers across Canada to help Coop properties reduce their utility costs.
- Water efficiency retrofits with the most water efficient fixtures worldwide!
- Annual water savings of 25%-40% or more!
- Finance options including no up-front cost/pay from utility savings!
- Post retrofit monitoring service and fixture maintenance program
- Water Bill analysis and water audits at no cost to Co-ops anywhere in Canada.
- Group buying power ensures lowest price to Co-ops for water retrofit programs
- Water savings projects, after projects savings analysis, maintenance programs to ensure savings
For more information, contact Shawn Bovay at 416-986-0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MultiLogic Energy Solutions is a
professional turn-key LED lighting solutions company. We set the gold standard to ensure that your project runs on time and on budget. We provide proper planning, professional engineering, site inspections and inventory management to ensure your LED lighting retrofits are seamlessly delivered.
- 50 – 70% energy savings
- Custom LED lighting solutions, tailored to fit your co-op
- 5-year warranty on all parts and a 2-year warranty on service
- All government incentive applications and paperwork handled by MultiLogic
- Financing options available
- 5% off LED lighting retrofits
- 5% extra bulbs left on site for maintenance stock
- Free digital & printed residential education program
For more information, contact Rob De Chiara at email@example.com
City Reporter by Noratek
Noratek Solutions has developed a housing unit and building inspection software called CityReporter. This tool helps manage maintenance and repair of units and overall grounds more efficiently.
CityReporter unit inspection software with new content specifically for inspecting co-op units
- Mobile and PC based inspection software package that provides an efficient and accurate inspection process
- Documents and tracks every concern and completed repair with photographs
- Copies of inspection results can be automatically emailed to occupants, managers and maintenance staff
- Automated reminders help you manage outstanding repairs, inspections and upcoming workload
- Access to an extensive and detailed reporting and full unit history with just a click of your mouse
Co-operative Webs specializes in building websites for co-ops and federations across Canada. The owner has been a co-op member for over 10 years and brings his vast experience and knowledge to co-ops in building their online presence.
Co-operative Webs brings co-ops and the internet together!
We know Co-ops!
Sherwin-Williams carries ecocoat, an excellent latex paint, sourced from 100% post-consumer latex paints. It is processed as any virgin paint would be. When you make the choice to use ecocoat as part of your project, you are helping the environment.
- a one-stop source for all your co-op’s paint & flooring needs
- a wide range of 0-VOC paints plus specialty coatings like recycled paint and graffiti abatement
- trained installers through Sherwin Williams’ Excellence Program
- real-time account information available 24/7 online
- e-mail invoicing that saves time
- tracking of your co-op’s colours & products
- dedicated reps to recommend product and write specs
- colour & design services
- contractor referrals
- $100 off on the first flooring order of $500 or more
- free delivery with no minimums
- volume pricing exclusive to Co-op Cost Cutters
For more information or a quote, contact Benjamin Strong at Benjamin.P.Strong@sherwin.com
Ricoh Canada is a pioneer in the development of office imaging equipment, production print solutions, document management systems and IT services.
Are you wasting time with your copier?
Are you stuck in a lease that you want to get out of?
Do you think that you can’t afford new office equipment?
Ricoh can help!
Ricoh has lease or buy options for copiers that copy double-sided, staple, print, fax and scan – all in one!
Ricoh is the official photocopier sponsor of the CHF Canada AGM for the 8th year in a row!
For over 30 years, Ricoh has led the office automation industry in creating environmentally responsible products and processes, and in promoting partnerships among government, industry, and environmental groups.
To get an assessment of your co-op’s needs, contact Dickson Kingsley: 1 833 287-3351 firstname.lastname@example.org
RENTCHECK is Canada’s industry leader in tenancy reporting and offers co-ops a saving of up to 77% over other providers for Rental History and Credit Reports. They have served co-op and non-profit housing communities for more than 15 years, helping to select responsible members and locate those who leave owing arrears.
STANDARD REPORT PACKAGE | $13.50
- Rental History Report includes:
records of good payment and/or default for housing charges and utilities; compliance or violation of member agreements; illegal property use charges, etc.
- Credit Report (English or French, from TransUnion and Equifax) includes:
detailed financial information, such as banking records, consumer loans, credit cards, mortgages, bankruptcies, collections, etc.
- Credit Scoring is available for an additional $3.00
Prices subject to change without notice.
NewViews for Non-Profit Housing was specifically developed for co-ops and non-profit housing providers. It can do much more than accounting. It is a cost effective, versatile, flexible management tool.
- calculate & track subsidy
- track move-ins & move-outs
- track & manage maintenance workorders
- process and track monthly housing charges in minutes & easily make adjustments as needed
- track last month & security deposits
- automatically calculate tax rebates
- generate arrears reports on demand
- provide customizable reports to meet changing by-laws, legislation and board requirements
- generate form letters…and more!
NewViews has been serving the co-op housing sector for over 25 years!
- no additional modules to purchase & no monthly fees
- its own cloud service means no need for outside storage of NV data
- safe and secure access from anywhere at any time
- a single program for financial & other co-op management needs
- a Co-op Cost Cutters discount makes this program extra affordable
Kirk Lyn at 1 800 267-7243 extension 427 or email@example.com
HD Supply is a one-stop source for building maintenance:
- plumbing, electrical & HVAC supplies
- energy efficient lighting
- aging in place products
- green cleaning supplies
- tools & hardware
- seasonal supplies
- appliance repair parts
- Smart Burner (prevents cooking fires with no installation required
- wholesale prices plus an additional program discount on all catalogue items — this deal is not available at Home Depot stores
- an automatic $2,000 line of credit
- convenient ordering (order from the catalogue by phone, fax, or online)
- delivery to your co-op door
- a no-hassle return policy
- local reps who can help source products
Super Savings with a pre-approved line of credit of $2,000.
To set up your account, get a catalogue or place an order, call 1 800 782-0557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grand & Toy
Grand & Toy is a leading provider of workplace products and solutions serving Canadian businesses over 130 years. Grand & Toy provides workplace innovations that enable their offices to work more efficiently.
- program discounts on catalogue prices
- easy ordering by e-mail, phone and online
- free next-business-day delivery in all major cities
- hassle-free return policy
- knowledgeable and courteous service from helpful representatives
- a program discount on office furniture
- special pricing on paper, toner & cartridges
Lowest price on paper and office supplies!
To get a catalogue or set up an account, contact Jamie Kendra at: